Do you know How to post on Instagram from pc online? Instagram has become one of the most relevant applications in the world, accumulating a base of more than 1,000 million active users. The platform is known for its application for iOS and Android, but if we want to use it from a PC platform, we have obvious limitations. It starts from not being able even to upload a photo from a device that is not a smartphone.
After having taught you how to download Instagram photos from your computer, it’s time to learn how to upload photos to the social network from your PC, in a relatively simple way, keeping in mind that you will not get rid of the compression that applies when uploading files. You can use multiple Instagram account form one device.
How to post on Instagram from pc online
To upload a photo to Instagram we have to “cheat” our PC and tell it that we are using a mobile phone. This may seem complex, but it’s only a couple of clicks away . The first thing you should do is open the Instagram page in your browser, and make sure you’re logged in. Once this is done, follow the steps listed below.
- Right-click and select to inspect
- Inspect element
You will see a lot of codes that you should not pay attention to. Just look for the icon a phone and a tablet in the top bar of the box that has appeared. When you give it, you’ll see Instagram in mobile format, but with the desktop options. Reload the web page
Upload photos to Instagram from the PC
Ready! By following these simple steps, you can upload photos to Instagram from your computer. We have done some tests, and the compression is equal or greater concerning uploading the photo from an Android phone, so it seems that, at the moment, there is no way to upload our content without the compression affecting the final result.
Despite not being uploaded from a mobile phone, the compression suffered by our images is remarkable. In some cases, we have come to notice even more grain compared to the ones we upload with our smartphone.
Upload video to Instagram from pc
When the computer works with the Windows 10 version. The steps you must follow for this option are a little more complicated, but we guide you so that you do not miss:
- Open a new tab in Chrome.
- Go to the menu from the button located at the top right of the screen.
- Go to the section that says ‘More Tools’ or ‘Tools for developers’.
- Click on the Toggle Device Toolbar tool (you can also press the key combination Ctrl + Shift + M) to choose the type of device you want to emulate the screen display.
- Display the list of devices at the top of the page and choose one of the smartphones that appear.
- Press the F5 key to update the browser view. You will see that after these steps, on the inside, the icon bar of the Instagram mobile app appears.
- Click on the center + icon.
- Search, on the computer, the video you want to publish.
- Finally, you just have to follow the same steps that are used to upload the video from the Instagram mobile app.
Anyway, for those times when we are working on the desktop, and we want to upload a photo from the PC, this is one of the best options to do it easily and quickly.