Adobe is the creator of many of the most popular programs today, such as the famous Photoshop. In order to access your online applications and services, such as Creative Cloud, people use an ID. But what if you no longer want to continue using their platform and need to delete your profile? In this article, we will explain what you must do to achieve it: how to delete an Adobe account quickly and easily.
Information you should know before deleting your Adobe account
Although removing your Adobe ID is very simple, it is important that you know the following information related to the process. Just like this, none of this will take you by surprise and you can do it safely.
- You will no longer have access to your account: after deleting it, you will no longer be able to log in with it or continue using Adobe services.
- Your information will be deleted: all identification data from your profile will be deleted once your account has been completely deleted.
- You must make the removal request to technical support: you cannot perform the deletion yourself. You must make a request to the Adobe team for them to delete it for you. Later in this post, we will explain how to do it.
- The process can take more than 24 hours to complete: After the Adobe team reviews that the information on your application is correct, it could take more than a day to complete the process.
Guide to delete Adobe account via chat
To delete your Adobe profile via chat with support, just follow this procedure and you shouldn’t have any problems.
Log in to your account.
Open the Adobe website and log into the account you want to delete.
In the menu at the top of the screen, locate the option “Support”. Press the link to enter.
Click on “See more.”
Scroll down the screen until you find the “Account ID & Activation” section. Once there, click on the “See more” option.
Open the chat window.
In the lower right corner of the screen, you will see a floating icon to contact technical support. Click on it to open the chat window.
In the chat window, locate the “Account or product support” section and click “Get started.”
When contacting an Adobe representative, you should briefly explain what your request is about. Then, you just have to follow their instructions and provide them with any information they ask for in order to verify your identity and delete your account.
How to delete my Adobe account by mail
If you prefer, you can also request the deletion of your account by sending an email to the technical support team. For that, you must write to them from the address you have linked to your profile and include the following information:
- Your name.
- Your Adobe ID.
- The subject of your request.
- The description of your case.
The email address to which you should send your request is this: email@example.com. After doing so, you will only have to wait for the response from the support team, which may ask you for some additional information before completing the process.