On more than one occasion, it may have happened to you that perhaps by mistake or by freeing up space on your device, you have deleted some photos or images from your iPhone. However, how to recover permanently deleted photos iphone.
To recover the deleted images from your iPhone, it will not be necessary to install an application. We just have to recover the backup copy of our phone. For this, we must follow a series of simple steps to be able to recover the deleted images from your iPhone.
How to recover permanently deleted photos iphone?
In this small tutorial, we will teach you how to do it. For this, there are these two options, which we will explain below, so without anything else to say, let’s start with this small tutorial.
1) The first thing to do is go to the “Gallery” of the phone and then to the “Deleted” option. You will see the photo and be able to “Select” it and click on the “Recover” option. However, suppose the photo was deleted more than 30 days ago. In that case, you will not be able to use this option since the image will be automatically deleted from the device after that period of time.
Recover deleted photos on your iPhone with iOS 10
1) The first thing to do in this method is to recover the backup that was made before the images were deleted. However, for this method to be effective, you will need to verify if you have a backup that you can restore.
2) In order to verify that there really is a backup on our phone, you will have to go to “Settings” -> “Settings” -> “iCloud” -> “Manage storage”.
3) Once inside the Manage storage option, there you will look for the Backup option ->” Device”. Options such as “Last backup”, “Backup size” and “Last backup size” will appear there. You will be able to tell if you have a backup since it has the day and time when it was made.
4) Once the backup of our device has been verified, we will go to “General Option” -> “Restore”. Once the backup is restored, you must click on the option “Delete content and settings or configuration”. After this, they will show you three options and of which you must choose “Backup and delete”, once this is done, it will ask you to allow you to complete the steps to restore. Now you just have to wait for the restoration to finish.
5) Finally, it will ask you to access the device, you will complete the options and then the option “Backup” will appear. The backup you must select is the one with the date you still had the photo.
As you can see, the process is extremely simple and you should not have problems doing it. If you liked this article, do not forget to share it with your friends and on your social networks, do not forget to leave you like on our Facebook page.