PDF documents are very useful and used nowadays because they allow us to have a digital document as if it were a photograph of a book or a paper document. However, in many cases, it is necessary to modify these types of PDF files before finally saving them in their format. In these cases, the most common and simple thing is to transfer the PDF documents to Word, something that will allow us to edit it with the normality of Word and carry out changes of all kinds without the limits that a PDF format can pose. Depending on the type of computer you use, you will have to do this process in one way or another, although in any case, it is a very simple task. In this article, we show you How to edit a PDF in Word simply and quickly.
How to edit a PDF in Word?
In the case of working with the Windows operating system, these are the steps you should follow:
- Open the PDF file you want to edit.
- Once you have it on the screen, select the “File” button and wait for a drop-down to open. Among the available options, the “Browse” button will appear.
- Select this button and you will see how you are allowed to open the file with different possible programs.
- Select Word and hit “OK” when the program warns you that a copy of the selected PDF file will be made.
- It is then when the PDF file will appear but opened with the Word program. The original PDF file will remain intact and unchanged saved on your computer, but with this process, you can edit a PDF in Word and convert a PDF to Word for free and easy.
Edit and convert PDF to Word with Apple
Although Word is a common program on Windows computers, it is also widely used on Apple computers. The process to edit a PDF in Word with an Apple computer is similar to the previous one, although, in this case, there will be some small changes that you should take into account:
- Open the PDF file you want to edit and select the “File” tab. Once you have done this, a dropdown will open with various options.
- Look for the option “Export …” and select it. When you press it, a pop-up window will open allowing you to select the different programs with which the document in question can be opened.
- Select Word ( make sure you have it installed in its Apple version ), then wait for the new document to open in Word format.
- Like what happens to convert a PDF to Word with editable Windows, this process will not modify the original file at all. The only difference is that you will also have a Word document that you can edit and later save in another format.
Convert a Word to editable PDF
On the other hand, if after having edited the document in Word format you need to have it in PDF for the final presentation, what you will have to do is repeat the process but in reverse. We show you:
- Open the Word file and select the “File” tab.
- Find the tab that allows you to create a new file from the original. Instead of selecting the Word program, select the PDF program.
- You will instantly have a PDF document with the modifications made in Word.
- This way of modifying PDF and Word files is the most recommended since the process does not alter the text format and you can enjoy the same content adapted for each type of document.
You may like also to read http://iddaalihaber.com/