Many people do not know what to do when they delete data from their cell phone accidentally or intentionally or when they want to recover the deleted files after the known “hard reset.” And is that today most have an Android device for the convenience and multitude of resources they offer. However, the “hard reset” function also called “reset to factory data” becomes very confusing.
How to recover photos after factory reset android?
If you have not taken the precaution of saving all the data just before performing the hard reset, recovering the deleted photos can be somewhat complicated. Here are several methods to do it:
From a backup of security
If you have the habit of making a backup of your data, you can use that copy to retrieve them to your Android phone. Of course, an appropriate program for such recovery should be used.
Recover data without backup security
If unfortunately, you do not have backup copies of your Android device, then it is necessary to use some tools to recover the data. Although there are hundreds of tools that claim to perform this process, it is not easy or safe to choose any. What’s more, many can contain viruses. That’s why we recommend Aiseesoft FoneLab Android, which performs a safe and optimal backup of Android data after a hard reset. This is done by analyzing your Android device in search of all existing and deleted data.
Before recovering this data, you can even choose which data you want to reset. This software is compatible with virtually any Android model: Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One M9, HTC Desire EYE, TC One M8, Droid DNA from HTC, LG G3, LG G Flex, LG G2, Moto X, Moto E, Moto G, Xperia Z3 L55t / L55u, Xperia Z1 L39h, Xperia Z2 L50t / L50u, Xperia Z Ultra XL39h , Ascend P6, Ascend Mate 7, Ascend P7, Ascend G7, among others.
To recover the data from your Android, download and install this program on your computer. You can download it through the following link:
- Connect your Android device to your computer through a USB cable
- Once connected, choose the data and files you want to recover
- View the files and click on the “Recover” button to save the data on your PC.
Connect android analyze and recover Tips:
1. After a hard reset, do not use your device, as the files will be overwritten and the program will not be able to find the previous files.
2. The Hard Reset is not bad. It is sometimes used to increase the speed of the device or as a measure of storage release. It is always advised to make backup copies of your device to facilitate future data recovery.
What is the hard reset (return to factory settings)?
Any cell phone with Android has the function to restore the factory settings, which includes the most popular models such as Samsung Galaxy S6 / S5 / S4, HTC One, Sony, among others. This function is used to erase all data (contacts, messages, call list, photos, apps, etc.) in Android and return them to their factory state.
Why is there this function of the hard reset? Is there any benefit for Android users? The function of the hard reset on Android has several purposes:
1. You can sell or donate your old Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 without your information
2. Your HTC G2 becomes so slow that there is no alternative
3. To get out of recovery mode on Android
4. When a Sony Xperia is stuck due to an update failure
5. If a child blocks our cell phone and we can not unlock it
Keep in mind that after a hard reset all contacts, photos, videos, and other data will be deleted. Do not use this function if you do not want to erase data from your Android device. For those who used this function without knowing the consequences accidentally or not, it is always possible to recover Android data after a hard reset.
Did you like the article? Do you have any doubt or suggestion?