Why Nintendo Switch Not Charging? Do you find yourself wondering why the Nintendo Switch won’t charge? This article will provide possible reasons for why the Switch might not be charging.
What is Nintendo Switch?
Nintendo Switch is a console released by Nintendo in March 2017. The console is a hybrid device that can be used as a handheld console or connected to a TV via an included dock. It mainly consists of an 8-inch touchscreen display and two detachable controllers.
What are the reasons why your Nintendo switch doesn’t charge?
There are a few potential reasons why your Nintendo Switch might not be charging.
1. The dock may not be working correctly. If the charging light on the dock is blinking rapidly, it means that the dock is not providing a good enough connection to the console. Try connecting the console directly to a power source or another dock if available.
2. The battery may not be fully charged. Make sure that the battery is fully charged before trying to charge the console again. Depending on how much use the console has had, it may take up to four hours for the battery to reach full capacity after being completely drained.
3. The AC adapter might not be working correctly. If you’re using an AC adapter that was originally supplied with your console, make sure it’s been properly plugged into an outlet and into the wall outlet. If you’re using an external AC adapter, make sure it’s compatible with Nintendo Switch and that it’s being supplied with enough power (usually around 5 volts at 2 A).
If you’re still having trouble charging your Nintendo Switch, please try these troubleshooting tips:
– Check to see if there’s anything obstructing the port on the bottom of your AC adapter. If there’s anything, like a paper clip or other small piece of metal in it, remove it to ensure that the port is clear and usable.
– Make sure you’re using the AC adapter that came with your Nintendo Switch. Rechargeable ones are not compatible.
– Try charging your Nintendo Switch with a different USB cable (try another one on the same device).
– Check to see if the AC adapter has any loose wires or bent pins by feeling them; if they feel loose it may be broken and should be replaced.
How to Fix Nintendo Switch Not Charging
If your Nintendo Switch is not charging, there are a few things you can try. Here are some steps to help fix the issue:
1. Check if the Nintendo Switch connector is plugged in securely. The connector may be loose if it has been moved around a lot. If the connector is plugged in securely, try moving it around slightly to see if that fixes the problem.
2. Make sure that there is power going to the Nintendo Switch. Make sure the power cord is plugged into an outlet and into the back of the Nintendo Switch console.
3. Try restarting the Nintendo Switch. Press and hold down the Power button for about five seconds until you hear a beep and see the screen turn off. Then press it again to restart.
4. If none of these solutions work, you may need to take your Nintendo Switch to a repair shop or service center to have it checked out.
Nintendo Switch is one of the hottest gaming systems on the market, but some people are reporting that their Nintendo Switch is not charging. Some say they’ve tried everything from different outlets to different plugs, but nothing seems to work.