Youtube is a great platform to promote your business. You can create a video about your business, upload it and then share it with your followers. You can also create a channel and have people subscribe to your channel. The problem is, not every video you upload will be shown to your followers. If you have a large number of subscribers, you might have some videos that don’t get shown to your followers. And if you have a lot of followers, you may have some videos that don’t get shown to your followers. So, why are some videos small? The answer is simple. It depends on the algorithm that Youtube uses to determine what videos to show to your followers. Some videos are small because Youtube thinks that your video will not be interesting to your followers. And if your video is not interesting to your followers, they won’t watch it.
Some youtube videos are very large and others are very small. But why is that? It turns out that there are a few factors that determine the size of a youtube video.
Why are some youtube videos small?
1. The video’s size is determined by how many views the video has had. If a video has been viewed many times, it will be larger than a video with fewer views.
2. The quality of the video is also important. Videos with high-quality audio and images are usually more popular than those without.
3. The length of the video also makes a difference. A longer video will have more views than a shorter one.
4. The type of video is also an important factor. A video that includes a lot of text will get more views than one that doesn’t.
5. The video’s title is also important. A title that is catchy or interesting will get more views than one that isn’t.
6. The thumbnail is also important. A thumbnail that is appealing and eye-catching will get more views than one that isn’t.
7. The video’s description is also important. If the description is interesting and helpful, it will get more views.
8. The tags are also important. If a video has been tagged with a lot of different tags, it will get more views than one that hasn’t.
9. The video’s age is also important. The older a video is, the more likely it is to be popular.
10. The video’s popularity is also important. The more popular a video is, the more views it is likely to get.
In conclusion, you don’t need to be an expert in video editing to make a great video. All you need is a simple, affordable, and high-quality camera and a computer. If you’re looking to start making money online, you need to make a great product. That means creating a quality video that solves a problem, makes people laugh, or helps them in some way. If you want to make money online, you have to create a product that is valuable and useful to people.