A serious error has occurred. Try restarting the application. When attempting to launch an application on PlayStation 4, a message pops up stating ” ps4 a serious error has occurred,” and recommends that users restart their system for it to resolve the issue.
Why ps4 a serious error has occurred?
The most common reason for getting this message is because the system memory has been corrupted. It may help if you restart the console by powering it off, unplugging all cables and leave it for a few minutes before turning your PlayStation 4 on again. If this does not work or your PlayStation 4 is plugged into a TV that has no signal as well as another device such as another PS4, then you will have to try using Safe Mode. Keep reading: Are Video Games Unhealthy?
To do this you need to turn off your PlayStation 4 completely by following these steps:
1. Hold the power button until you hear two beeps
2. Once heard, leave the button alone until you hear a third beep
3. When the third one is heard, release the power button and press the eject button.
How to fix PS4 a serious error has occurred?
Follow the steps to solve PS4 a serious error has occurred:
1. Step: With a USB storage device such as a USB flash drive or external hard drive, plug it into your PS4 and select it from the function screen.
2. Step: From the function screen, choose “Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software).” Your PS4 will restart and you’ll be prompted to plug the USB device in again.
3. Step: From the function screen, choose “Update via the Internet.” If you haven’t connected to PlayStation Network recently, you’ll be asked to connect now. When the update is complete, restart your PS4 by holding down the power button until you hear two beeps.
If your PlayStation 4 is not responding then you will need to contact PlayStation Customer Service who can help get to the root of this problem for you. Remember that every gamer’s experience is important, so do not hesitate in getting in touch with them!